Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

So I already told you about the douche-bag in NC that wants to fence off all the gay people in the US.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/north-carolina-pastor-gay-rant-starvation_n_1533463.html
http://www.towleroad.com/2012/05/nc-pastor-wants-to-build-electrified-fence-to-contain-starve-and-ultimately-kill-gays-video.html

This guy is as stupid as they get.

Well sadly, and not surprisingly, he is not alone.

Here is a shit smear from Kansas.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/29/kansas-pastor/

And then there is is this.  I am not even sure what to say about this. It looks like child abuse to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNbC-aSFLc&feature=youtu.be

If these are the people that are "Going to heaven" then frankly I want no part of them or their stupid god.

Thank you all for reminding me why being an atheist is best thing in the world.  Especially if it means I stand for everything you hate or are against.

Again I have to ask, where are the so called "moderate" Christians, the ones that are quick to say to me "they don't speak for us!"  Well until YOU tell them to shut up or tell them they are wrong they do in fact speak for you.

8 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. These wing nuts are really letting their true colors show lately. It's sad that in 2012 we still have so many people who feel this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully refreshing to see a good rant about things worthy of a rant. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to get ranty here, but I have not had much success in that area.
      But come on! This has to be some for of child abuse.
      If this were a 4 year old singing the Hare Krishna mantra the Jesus freaks would be up in arms! If he was singing the praises of Allah, Fox News would be all over it asking for blood.

      This country is getting crazier by the second.

      Delete
  3. What makes you think they'd listen to moderates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate isn't exclusive to extremeist Christians, but they certainly have a good market share. I agree with you that those who claim this isn't how THEY believe but don't ever say anything have no room to preach they are better. Silence = Acceptance as far as I'm concerned. I've said it before, but our country is just outraged at the religious extremists in other countries, but we have NO room to talk. None.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate isn't exclusive to extremeist Christians, but they certainly have a good market share. I agree with you that those who claim this isn't how THEY believe but don't ever say anything have no room to preach they are better. Silence = Acceptance as far as I'm concerned. I've said it before, but our country is just outraged at the religious extremists in other countries, but we have NO room to talk. None.

    ReplyDelete